Sunday, February 25, 2007

:::AIR FRANCE 358::..:.

…I WAS there. Both days (August 2 - 3, 2005). This was the day after the accident.

"680 NEWS…Air France Crash update!"

Blah…blah…blah…(but in the background I hear…"the bus for the photographers leaves in 10 minutes!")

Can I make it? I just happen to be one exit past the airport.

Well I did. As you can see…

The WEATHER CHANNEL used over 20 of my photographs for their special segment on the "weather-related" crash of Air France 358…but NEVER DID settle up!

They had no problem using my photos…just a problem in paying.

NEVER TRUST BIG BUSINESS!

The "little guys" are always more honest.

I'LL LET EVERYONE know how it goes in court this spring!

MORE Air France Flight 358 CRASH INFO: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_358

THE BIGGEST Toronto AIR DISASTER was in 1970, SEE: http://homepage.mac.com/friendsofflight621/Menu2.html

No comments: