Thursday, January 11, 2007

Peggy Yvonne Middleton (Yvonne De Carlo)





HEARD THIS first from Debbie Schlussel. See my FAVS for the link. Or see: http://www.debbieschlussel.com/

Yvonne De Carlo was born Peggy Yvonne Middleton on September 1, 1922, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Died January 10, 2007 at 84. Rest in peace Peggy.

Wife of Moses (The 10 Commandments).

Mrs. Lillian Munster (The Addams Family).

THE FIRST well known busty Canadian? Definitely one, with a lot more class, than the present-day busty Canadian.

(We all know who that is)

2 comments:

Ana Cláudia said...

I do not belive she died. And, she pays LILY MUNSTER in THE MUNSTERS,not in THE ADDAMS FAMILY. The article is wrong!

♥I Love you Yvonne, I'll love you forever ♥! Does not matter how far you are, I'll always love you! 'Cause you're not dead, I know that. I'll meet you. Someday I will!
I know you better than everybody.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Loveing You Forever♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥,
Ana Cláudia Thenório Giacomini, your brazilian fan!

Ana Cláudia Thenório Giacomini said...

Sorry, it's *PLAY, not pays, rs!